Challenge: write a really really small front() for UTF8

dennis luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Mon Mar 24 02:34:46 PDT 2014

Am 24.03.2014 10:02, schrieb monarch_dodra:
> Having a fast "front" is fine and all, but if it means your
> program asserting in release (or worst, silently corrupting
> memory) just because the client was trying to read a bad text
> file, I'm unsure this is acceptable.

it would be great to habe a "basic" form of this range that error
behavior could be extended policy based / templates - the phobos version
could extend the basic range with "prefered" error behavior - but the
basic range is still able to read without checking - for example if i
know that my input is 100% valid and i need the speed etc.