OS X GUI library

Nikos jna at mail.gr
Mon Mar 24 09:07:32 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 15 February 2014 at 01:43:20 UTC, Anton wrote:
> On Friday, 14 February 2014 at 18:50:21 UTC, Russel Winder
> wrote:
>> I have to
>> admit I departed D + QtD for Go + goqml since the former needs
>> effort
>> and the latter has got it. However I have conflict with this
>> as I much
>> prefer D over Go.
>
> Yeah, I would hate to have to leave D for something like Go
> because D doesn't have a decent OS X GUI library.
>
> I'll take a look at the links everyone here has posted, thanks.

D is good language, but when I'm trying to write something more
complex like GtkD virtual data table view, I realize that I can't
do it in D. That is, if I want to learn D, I must learn C first.
Which is nonsense. So, D needs a good GUI library written in D.
And a good IDE too. VisualD is not good enough.