Appropriateness of posts

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Mon Mar 24 20:02:55 PDT 2014

On 3/24/2014 8:12 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 11:08:05PM +0000, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> [...]
>>> Sorry, I didn't read this thread about Ramon yet (I'm just going through
>>> these posts). I'll look it up now.
>>
>> Oh you mean this guy?:
>> http://forum.dlang.org/post/csusavszritzlaqdsxgp@forum.dlang.org
>>
>> That guy really does act like a typical troll to me.

I didn't have a problem with most of his posts, but constantly waving
around that "windoze" flamebait at every possible opportunity (and then
feigning innocence about it) was the real problem. And I'm even saying
that as someone who does carry a lot of hatred toward windows (among
many other things ;) ).

> It's a bit telling that he stopped posting almost exactly around the
> time Iain posted a link to the Flame Warriors[1]. :P  Coincidence?
> Perhaps...
>
> [1] http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/

"We're the flaaaame waaarriors!
Don't wanna flame no more!