A nice idea to draw from

Asman01 jckj33 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:54:22 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014 at 05:24:42 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> http://cmr.github.io/blog/2014/03/24/this-week-in-rust/
>
> They mention what happened, who's contributing, and such. Would
> love to see somebody in our community initiating something
> similar.
>

> Andrei

I like the idea. We could also write a small web application for
developers save description each time a significant modification
is done. So, in the end of week it just gets published by
generating the contents of the blog post from the database
contents. Unlike the system to this forum contents must be
editable include formatting of course, etc. Who likes the idea? I
don't know if there's better tools around to do something like
this, if so, ignore this.
A bit off-topic, why do we need to use this thread system? also
too slow(IMHO) it doesn't allow very simple things like edit or
basic formatting, so far I know.