A nice idea to draw from

w0rp devw0rp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 00:45:54 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014 at 05:24:42 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> http://cmr.github.io/blog/2014/03/24/this-week-in-rust/
>
> They mention what happened, who's contributing, and such. Would
> love to see somebody in our community initiating something
> similar.
>

> Andrei

We could make a start by throwing up a blog somewhere, maybe just
Wordpress or Blogger, and post things on there. Whatever would
make it easy to either use Markdown or paste in some HTML. I
think the big question is to ask, "Who will run the blog?" It
would have to be someone who watches a lot of pull requests,
issues, threads, and so on. Someone who also has the time
available to write a short post each week.