A nice idea to draw from

Rikki Cattermole alphaglosined at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 15:15:03 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014 at 08:59:24 UTC, monarch_dodra wrote:
> On Wednesday, 26 March 2014 at 08:46:07 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
> wrote:
>> I would say we need to go a step further and ask who wants to
>> be the marketing manager for the D community? From there is
>> just needs somebody who is willing to write up e.g. pull
>> requests summary. The marketing manager could polish it.
>
> It's not so much "Marketing Manager" (I'd say) as internal team
> building. To give the contributors recognition for their
> participation, as well as keeping users up to date about who's
> doing what.

I agree that it is more for internal use. But for all intensive
purposes others will see it, and may be the difference between a
company seeing a sloppy looking change summary and looking at a
professional one.
And at any rate, don't we want to really showcase and give their
work the justice it deserves?