A nice idea to draw from

Meta jared771 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:53:20 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014 at 05:24:42 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> http://cmr.github.io/blog/2014/03/24/this-week-in-rust/
>
> They mention what happened, who's contributing, and such. Would
> love to see somebody in our community initiating something
> similar.
>

> Andrei

This is somewhat timely... I regularly read TWiR, and I've been
considering trying out something similar for D for the past few
weeks (with an IMO pithier title, "What's New in D"). I've been
waiting until I'm a bit less busy at work to write up a draft of
a hypothetical first issue and present it to the community for
comments/suggestions, so I guess I'll move that up on my D todo
list.