Formal review of dtoh

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Mar 27 04:27:00 PDT 2014

Right now it does not really look in shape for a formal review.
Documentation is missing. Tool itself does not have help output
and throws exception on plain "./dtoh" call. I see quite a lot of
"FIXME" and "idea" comments in its source code. Missing internal
DDOC comments at least for basic structures. In general it looks
more like proof of concept than actual proposal.

Concept itself looks reasonable though. Eventually I'd like to
see it use dmd frontend as a library but parsing JSON output
should do fine until such option becomes feasible.

I don't really want to dwell deep into implementation right now
because I think that before any further exploration can happen,
tool must be made more friendly to collaborative work.