Changing the behavior of the comma operator

Martin Nowak code at dawg.eu
Thu Mar 27 19:21:10 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 25 March 2014 at 19:09:01 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
>> You mentioned in the other thread
>> that we are looking at 5 years or more before the comma
>> operator can be
>> used in tuple expressions. Is that timeline still accurate
>> with these
>> proposed changes?
>
> I'm afraid so. But that's the case regardless.

Sounds like a terrible idea as tuples are such an important tool
in a modern programming language.
It also seems unnecessary because there are many syntax
alternatives. In fact a syntax decision would be the missing
ingredient to get http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP32 rolling.