Stack trace, can we do something ?

"Théo "Théo
Fri Mar 28 02:26:05 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 22 March 2014 at 05:52:49 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> A paste is worth a long story : http://pastebin.com/XbL2dv9S
>
> That is really bad, and debugging horribly difficult.
> Basically, no file/line numbers and no demangling.
>
> We tend to get used to it, unless it gets exceptionally bad,
> but I'm pretty sure this kind of things can scare newcomers.

As a newcomer, I was using DMD and I had very clever stacktraces
when I made errors with arrays ( including file/line numbers ).
I don't know if it is related to the compiler, but I am quite
satisfacted with the stacktraces I have when they happend ...

... but sometimes, I also had programs crashing without any
further information. In these cases indeed I would like
improvements concerning errors.