New documentation layout

Colin Grogan grogan.colin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 01:43:13 PDT 2014

Not sure where to discuss this, but what are peoples thoughts on
the new layout for the phobos documentation? Link ->
http://dlang.org/library/index.html

I made a comment under it, but there seems to be no traffic there.

Is there a thread elsewhere that would be more suitable for this?
A few quick google searches didnt show anything up.

My thoughts on the new layout: (copy and pasted to save typing!!)
>I'm liking the new layout, its good to seperate out
>classes,methods etc for each module at the top of the page,
>giving a simple overview of the module you can see at a glance.

>However, one gripe, having the info on each class/method/enum
>etc in a module on
>its own separate page is a little cumbersome.

>I think having everything that is in a module on one page makes
>it easier to find things, as you can use ctrl+f or whatever.
>Having to go back and forth between the module and its classes
>is a bit of a distraction no?

Also, how close to being final is this preview?