Parallel execution of unittests

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu May 1 00:10:14 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 30 April 2014 at 20:20:26 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2014-04-30 19:30, Dicebot wrote:
>> I believe only missing step right now is propagation of UDA's
>> to RTInfo
>> when demanded. Everything else can be done as Phobos solution.
>
> I don't see why this is necessary for this case.

It is not strictly necessary but you can't reliably get all unit
test blocks during compile-time (must be transitively imported)
and current run-time reflection for tests is missing any data but
actual function pointers. I am personally perfectly satisfied
with "single root module imports all" approach but it is likely
to be complained if proposed as "standard" way.