Running Phobos unit tests in threads: I have data

Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 3 08:46:37 PDT 2014

Ok, so I went and added __traits(getUnitTests) to unit-threaded.
That way each unittest block is its own test case. I registered
these modules in std to run:

array, ascii, base64, bigint, bitmanip, concurrency, container,
cstream.

On the good news front, they all passed even though they were
running concurrently.

On the bad news front, single-threaded operation was still faster
(0.22s vs 0.28s). I still don't know why.

I fixed my concurrency bug, now I'm using taskPool.amap.

Atila