Progress on Adam Wilson's Graphics API?

Adam Wilson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 3 12:45:33 PDT 2014

On Sat, 03 May 2014 02:56:37 -0700, Nordlöw <per.nordlow at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any progress on the graphics API Adam Wilson is working on?

Yes. There has been progress. I am currently finishing up the DirectX 11
bindings. For now it will include everything but 3D. I am focusing on
Windows 2D for the moment because that is the environment I am most
familiar with. If you want to help with OpenGL for Linux or OSX, I will
gladly pull requests!

I'll have much more to say about Aurora at DConf. However, I am dealing
with a work emergency all weekend. I'll be starting to build out the
immediate mode layer sometime later this week.

You can follow all progress on GitHub here:
https://github.com/auroragraphics/

--
Adam Wilson
GitHub/IRC: LightBender