Progress on Adam Wilson's Graphics API?

Tofu Ninja via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 3 15:53:23 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 3 May 2014 at 19:45:38 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
> Yes. There has been progress. I am currently finishing up the
> DirectX 11 bindings. For now it will include everything but 3D.
> I am focusing on Windows 2D for the moment because that is the
> environment I am most familiar with.

Just a word of advice, don't make a big distinction between 2d
and 3d. If anything, it should be matrix based, at that point the
difference between 2d and 3d is just a different view matrix.
This is how most modern hardware accelerated graphics works
today. It is fine to have helper functions to do 2d specific
tasks later on, but they should be fairly thin.