isUniformRNG

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 4 13:08:33 PDT 2014

On 04/05/14 21:26, Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On 04/05/14 20:56, Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> So I think it's probably safe to figure this is a uniform distribution unless
>> some expert chimes in and says otherwise.
>>
>> Thanks for the help.
>
> You're very welcome.  Keep me posted on how things go with your implementation! :-)

I should also be thanking you -- this reminded me that I needed to make some key
changes to my std.random2 proposal, including this stricter isUniformRNG template:
https://github.com/WebDrake/std.random2/commit/a071d8d182eb28516198bb292a0b45f86f4425fe

How does this look to people?  And would there be interest in seeing this land
in the existing std.random ... ?