Parallel execution of unittests

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 5 08:11:13 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 1 May 2014 at 16:08:23 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
>> It got full because of tests (surprise!). Your actions?
>
> Fix the machine and reduce the output created by the unittests.
> It's a simple engineering problem. -- Andrei

You can't. You have not control over that machine you don't even
exactly know that test has failed because of full /tmp/ - all you
got is a bug report that can't be reproduced on your machine.

It is not that simple already and it can get damn complicated
once you get to something like network I/O