Parallel execution of unittests

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 5 11:47:33 PDT 2014

On Monday, 5 May 2014 at 18:29:40 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> My understanding here is you're trying to make dogma out of
> engineering choices that may vary widely across projects and
> organizations. No thanks.
>
> Andrei

I am asking to either suggest an alternative solution or to
clarify why you don't consider it is an important problem.
Dogmatic approach that solves the issue is still better than
ignoring it completely.

Right now I am afraid you will push for quick changes that will
reduce elegant simplicity of D unittest system without providing
a sound replacement that will actually fit into more ambitious
use cases (as whole "parallel" thing implies).