[OT] DConf - How to survive without a car?

Lionello Lunesu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 5 19:20:45 PDT 2014

Hi all,

After last year's incident with my tires getting slashed, I'm really
hoping I can do without a car during this year's DConf. How feasible is
this?

I'll be staying at Aloft. Would be great if there's someone I can share
a ride with. I've also seen there's a public bus going more or less to
FB and back, so I should be good there. (Right?)

But how about getting to SFO or down town? Am I causing myself a whole
lot of pain (albeit of a different kind) by not renting a car? To be
clear, I'm not looking for an economical option, just peace of mind.

Lio.