Report generator for D

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 5 23:08:47 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 6 May 2014 at 04:34:26 UTC, Sergey wrote:
>  Please, help...
>
> I want to use D (Vibe.d) to create a web client to access the
> database of medical institutions. Tell me, please, what about
> the reports (report generator)? I need to upload reports in DOC
> and XLS.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards, Sergey

I'm afraid I don't believe there to be any libraries for dealing
with those formats.
But via a quick google search I did find a (paid) library that
you could easily bind to via extern(C) [0].
I also found another library [1] for word documents and
supposedly excel.

I don't know what the quality is for either. Also if you want to
do a shared library binding instead of static you may want to
check out derelict-util.

[0] http://www.libxl.com/
[1] http://libopc.codeplex.com/