Porting DMD compiler to haiku OS

Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 6 23:21:49 PDT 2014

"iridium"  wrote in message news:ltcxhbcqltnltbiddqyy at forum.dlang.org...

> Yes. optabtgen now runs correctly. Now another error. I understand the
> error during assembly: http://itmages.ru/image/view/1652519/5fa513e0

Linker error actually.

The first one is saying it can't find Obj::init which is in backend/cgobj.c
inside a #if OMFOBJ and backend/elfobj.c inside #if ELFOBJ.

I'd guess you need to fix the conditioin in cdef.h to include TARGET_HAIKU

-#define ELFOBJ          (TARGET_LINUX || TARGET_FREEBSD || TARGET_OPENBSD
|| TARGET_SOLARIS)
+#define ELFOBJ          (TARGET_LINUX || TARGET_FREEBSD || TARGET_OPENBSD
|| TARGET_SOLARIS || TARGET_HAIKU)

And the rest are probably similar things.