No VisualStudio project for phobos?

Orvid King via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu May 8 06:58:42 PDT 2014

It would mean that a VisualD project for druntime, as well as a
VisualC++ project for zlib, would be required. The issue I see is that
while I know that Mono-D can open VisualD project files, as well as
dub projects, and mono-d project files, I don't know if it can open
VisualC++ project files, which would be required in order to build.
I'm fairly certain that it can't build VisualC++ project files from a
version of VS older than 2010, due to the fact that 2010 is the first
version where VisualC++ projects were proper MSBuild project files.