The Current Status of DQt

Kagamin via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 9 02:56:09 PDT 2014

On Friday, 9 May 2014 at 05:00:48 UTC, Russel Winder via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> Pacific Standard Time, UTC−8:00
>> Pakistan Standard Time, UTC+5:00
>> Philippine Standard Time, UTC+8:00
>
> :-)
>
> I think we can infer that Andrei meant to say 09:00-08:00.
> Unless there
> is some shenanigans with moving the clocks forward an hour.

He probably refers to some study of reddit activity, results of
that study might not match his time zone. Also you detected it as
UTC-7.

> Please see this public service announcement:
> http://xkcd.com/1179/

Though it lists 20130227 as discouraged format, but it's a valid
ISO 8601 format, and phobos Date.toISOString generates string in
that format:
http://dlang.org/phobos/std_datetime.html#.Date.toISOString