Yet another optparse

Chris Piker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 12 23:54:07 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 10 January 2007 at 03:57:58 UTC, Kirk McDonald
wrote:
> Knowing that D already has (by my count) three command-line
> argument parsers, I have gone and written my own, anyway. As
> with at least one other of the parsers that I've seen, it is
> (at least loosely) based on Python's optparse library. You can
> find it here:
>
> http://dsource.org/projects/pyd/browser/misc/optparse.d
>
> An example of its use can be found here:
>
> http://dsource.org/projects/pyd/browser/misc/opttest.d

This code does not compile with the current version of phobos.
Most updates are straight forward except for one loop using an
old version of find.  Has anyone out there updated this old
module?  If so I would find it useful.

Please let me know if it's considered bad form on this forum
to revive old (in this case ancient) threads.

Thanks
--
Chris