GC experiments. Writing my own GC.

Adam Sakareassen via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 13 01:25:13 PDT 2014

Thank-you.

Once I am happy with result I will certainly share.  The internal
structures of the GC have been redesigned so I can't simply patch the
existing file.  Once it is fully operational I will make it available
for testing.

The good performance numbers are for a very specific test case, so it
would be nice to have some more generalised testing once we get there.
I would welcome the work being included in DMD if others thought it
suited the generalised case.