[OT] Rust discussion about uniqueness/mutability

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 14 07:47:21 PDT 2014

Niko Matsakis, Mozilla employee and member of the Rust core team,
published a blog post on the terminology regarding mutability and
uniqueness in Rust yesterday:
http://smallcultfollowing.com/babysteps/blog/2014/05/13/focusing-on-ownership/

It's not directly related to the discussion we are currently
having, and to most of us regulars their debate will appear to be
somewhat trivial, as the distinction is so explicit in D and we
don't have automatic borrowing. But maybe a look at a similar
situation (but with different terminology) will lead to some nice
ideas, so I figured I'd post this here.

Cheers,
David