What about DGui?

Denis Shelomovskij via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 18 00:33:46 PDT 2014

15.05.2014 7:58, FrankLike пишет:
> 1.DFL's Memory Usage is the least than other. winsamp.exe is
> 2.1M,DFL's example's exe is 2.7M.
> 2.The size of DFL's example's exe files is the least than other,
> and only a single file.
> 3.DFL's source code is the most easy to understand.
>
> D need Christopher E. Miller.

DFL isn't boost licensed, that's the problem for me. And Christopher
didn't answered anything on my proposal to change the license.

I'd suggest to put the effort in DGui [1] instead because its author,
Antonio Davide Trogu, kindly changed the license to Boost as he want the
library to be used.

By the way, see DGui examples at Downloads page [2], they are smaller,
than DFL ones. Also one of DGui goals was a source code simplicity. )

[1] https://bitbucket.org/dgui/dgui
[2] https://bitbucket.org/dgui/dgui/downloads

--
Денис В. Шеломовский