What about DGui?

FrankLike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 18 06:44:12 PDT 2014

> I'd suggest to put the effort in DGui [1] instead because its
> author, Antonio Davide Trogu, kindly changed the license to
> Boost as he want the library to be used.
>
> By the way, see DGui examples at Downloads page [2], they are
> smaller, than DFL ones. Also one of DGui goals was a source
> code simplicity. )
>

> [1] https://bitbucket.org/dgui/dgui
> [2] https://bitbucket.org/dgui/dgui/downloads

When Compile the X64,then error:

Building Debug\DGui.lib...
dgui\core\collection.d(18): Error: cannot implicitly convert
expression (this._t.length - 1LU) of type ulong to int
dgui\core\collection.d(33): Error: cannot implicitly convert
expression (this._t.length) of type ulong to int
dgui\core\controls\control.d(594): Error: cannot implicitly
convert expression (m.Result) of type long to uint
dgui\core\controls\control.d(609): Error: function
dgui.core.winapi.SetWindowLongW (void* hWnd, int nIndex, int
dwNewLong) is not callable using argument types (void*, int, long)
dgui\core\controls\control.d(856): Error: cannot implicitly
convert expression (m.Result) of type long to uint
dgui\core\controls\subclassedcontrol.d(33): Error: cannot
implicitly convert expression (m.Result) of type long to uint
dgui\core\controls\textcontrol.d(91): Error: cannot implicitly
convert expression (this._text.length) of type ulong to int
[...]
dgui\canvas.d(451): Error: function
dgui.core.winapi.GetTextExtentPoint32W (void* hdc, const(wchar)*
lpString, int c, SIZE* lpSize) is not callable using argument
types (void*, wchar*, ulong, SIZE*)
dgui\canvas.d(1283): Error: cannot implicitly convert expression
(indexOf(cast(const(wchar[]))lf.lfFaceName, '\x00',
cast(CaseSensitive)1)) of type long to int
dgui\core\collection.d(18): Error: cannot implicitly convert
expression (this._t.length - 1LU) of type ulong to int
dgui\core\collection.d(33): Error: cannot implicitly convert
expression (this._t.length) of type ulong to int
dgui\core\collection.d(18): Error: cannot implicitly convert
expression (this._t.length - 1LU) of type ulong to int
dgui\core\collection.d(33): Error: cannot implicitly convert
expression (this._t.length) of type ulong to int
Building Debug\DGui.lib failed!