Abstract DDoc output for better document generation

Tolga Cakiroglu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun May 18 08:56:05 PDT 2014

> Also see https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/ddox for DDOC
> compatible documentation generator that uses the JSON output.
> However, due to various shortcomings, of which not all are easy
> to resolve, I'm planning to instead directly use a D parser at
> some point.

Yes, this seems like a good tool. Actually, the reason o my
thought was to take as much meta data from codes as possible to
generate much more useful information. Not for documentation
only, and analysis as well. This would remove the burden of
defining and updating document generator on DMD, and move it to
external tools.