C++ bounded::integer library

"Nordlöw" via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon May 19 15:44:17 PDT 2014

> the error at run-time, and this is not acceptable. I am missing
> something?

My current solution only supports ranges (min max as template
arguments) known at compile-time. It would be nice if we could
add a feature to D that specializes return value of bound
instantiator based upon if its normal value arguments are
constants (enums) and if so infers range checking at compile-time
otherwise at run-time. I have already asked for this at the
forums, previously. Does this answer your questions?

/Per