Things to Discuss at DConf 2014

w0rp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue May 20 11:01:28 PDT 2014

I'm not going to DConf myself, but I'll make this thread so
people can list out a few things worth discussing while various
important D contributors are all gathered together at DConf 2014.

During the last conference, people met up to discuss ref const(T)
and references to r-values, etc. There was some feeling at the
time of having a solution ready for the issue, and a lot of
discussion afterwards, but the end result was that we ended up
not having a solution in place a year later. Could this be
brought up again? Is there a solution to be had at all? I hate to
sound like I'm nagging, but I think it's worth talking about.