try to install Tango+D2 but compile with error symbol undefined (Window)

JJDuck via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 21 08:12:34 PDT 2014

> A few questions:
>
> What compiler version?
>
> Can you successfully compile and run a simple hello world?
>
> Have you tried following the windows installation instructions
> in the README?
>

> FYI:
>
> Tango can be build with dub, but - unless you are planning on
> using dub for building your projects that depend on Tango -
> then you are on your own as far as installation goes. I would
> recommend taking a look at code.dlang.org
>
> Questions like this are probably better suited to
> http://forum.dlang.org/group/digitalmars.D.learn

I used the dmd-2.065.0.zip from http://dlang.org/download.html

It works now.
1. I have to use the one-click installation instead of using the
zip file
2. the correct version:
DFLAGS=-IC:\Tango-D2-d2port\ -L+C:\Tango-D2-d2port\
"-I%@P%\..\..\src\phobos" "-I%@P%\..\..\src\druntime\import"

there is no double -L as described in the tango installation
website. It should be a type.
3. $(DMD) Main.d -debug -L+C:\Tango-D2-d2port\libtango-dmd <-- it
doesn't matter if I put \libtango-dmd or \libtango-dmd.lib
4. > Questions like this are probably better suited to
> http://forum.dlang.org/group/digitalmars.D.learn  <-- noted

Thank you.