Thank you Kenji

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu May 22 22:17:00 PDT 2014

On Friday, 23 May 2014 at 04:11:39 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> Today at DConf we learned, once again, that people are doing and
> starting amazing projects using D. A lot of which wouldn't have
> been possible without your contribution. So I just wanted to say
> thank you.

For those who don't know Kenji because he rarely posts on the
forums, Brad put up a slide at Dconf yesterday showing the top
committers by pull requests over the last three years and Kenji
was at the top for '12 and '13.  He was second so far this year,
after Andrej.

I don't know if he watched the livestream but Walter took a
minute to thank him for his contributions.