Why is there still a web archive for the newsgroup?

w0rp via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 23 04:35:18 PDT 2014

I wonder what effect this has on PageRank. I have been told that
Google can identify a site as an originator of content some
times, and could reduce the rank of another site based on that,
something like that. Then again, all SEO is basically nonsense,
due to nobody truly understanding Google and the inevitable
nature of Google growing too complex for anyone to be able to
take any action that isn't just "show good content, format well."