Including Dub with D

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 23 06:13:20 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 22 May 2014 at 19:50:51 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Yeah Sonke contributions to community are beyond any
> imagination already. She should push for him and move forward
> (assuming he is ok with it ;))

I agree. I have a project (and even handed in a paper about it*)
based on vibe.d. It was vibe.d that made me realize the project
in the first place. The whole thing is written in D (and bits in
C) and it was vibe.d that made me think "F***k me sideways, with
this we can make it available to everyone!", and I developed a
web-based app.

* Hope it will be accepted. Once it's official, I will publish it
here too. I want to give full credit to D and its community, of
course!