Including Dub with D

Kiith-Sa via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 23 07:43:19 PDT 2014

On Friday, 23 May 2014 at 06:24:28 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 22/05/14 21:11, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>
>> Is there anything blocking actual adoption of SDL? I'm not
>> holding
>> anything up am I? Sonke: If there's anything you need
>> done/dealt-with
>> regarding SDLang-D, let me know.
>
> Do we want/need the SDL parser/writer to be included into
> Phobos first?

This is my concern. Waiting for another module to get into phobos
before DUB gets included is too much. Couldn't SDL be added later
as an option? (For small files like this I find this to be a
bikeshed issue. DUB files are very readable as is and I don't
like the idea of waiting 6 more months (as is typical in D))