Including Dub with D

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 24 07:15:21 PDT 2014

Am 23.05.2014 08:24, schrieb Jacob Carlborg:
> On 22/05/14 21:11, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>
>> Is there anything blocking actual adoption of SDL? I'm not holding
>> anything up am I? Sonke: If there's anything you need done/dealt-with
>> regarding SDLang-D, let me know.

No, SDLang-D is absolutely fine, it's just me being overloaded with
other things.

> Do we want/need the SDL parser/writer to be included into Phobos first?

I'd include it as a "git subtree" into the repository, so that this
wouldn't be necessary. This copy would only used when building DUB using
the build.sh/.cmd. When DUB itself is used as a package/library, it
would use the sdlang-d DUB package instead.