Thanks for a great DConf

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 24 10:40:25 PDT 2014

On 5/24/2014 11:26 AM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Just to say a big thank you to everyone speaking and involved in the
> organization of DConf this year.  It was fantastic to be able to follow
> the conference via livestreaming (as much as timezones allowed:-), and
> the ideas and projects on display were full of excitement and inspiration.
>
> Here's looking forward to another great year of D and even more exciting
> projects at next year's conference!
>
> Best wishes,
>
>      -- Joe

///ditto

;)

I'm in DConf withdrawal right now. Three straight days of livestreamed
talks and fun live chats...it doesn't feel right not to have that today!

BTW, a huge thanks for offering a live stream! It's no substitute for
being there, of course, but it's a great next-best-thing for those of us
who wanted to attend but couldn't.

I'm looking forward to the YouTube reruns for the talks I still missed.
(I still can't believe I missed Andrei's keynote!)