DConf Recommendation

Chris Williams via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 28 15:21:01 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 22:04:47 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Personally I think there were too many talks *per day*, it was
> hard not
> getting tired and all the talks were extremely interesting. But
> understand that it's hard for people to take more free days for
> dconf alone.

I suspect that for a power D user, keeping awake through a "How
to set up Visual D" step-through would be pretty impossible.

If only one person like the guy I mentioned is going to show up,
then to Walter's point, there's not much value in providing such
a session in the conference. But maybe next year advertize an
"intro to D" class that will be on the first day if there's
enough interest, and then make people choose between "interested"
or "not interested" when they register.