DConf Recommendation

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 28 16:25:57 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 23:16:58 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 22:04:47 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> Personally I think there were too many talks *per day*, it was
>> hard not
>> getting tired and all the talks were extremely interesting.
>> But I
>> understand that it's hard for people to take more free days
>> for dconf alone.
>>

> Yup, at the end of the 3 days, I was like "What happened to my
> brain !"

I was like "wtf has happened to my brain _and_ voice" ;)

Kind of like the idea of more public / advertising oriented
conference but we don't have that many "casual" visitors IMHO.
And all those bleeding edge hackers that I have seen during those
3 days will definitely become bored if we try to add more "howto"
stuff to main program.