Web based NG/forum error "Don't know how parse text/html message"

ed via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed May 28 18:49:49 PDT 2014

This is just recent and only seems to be affecting posts by J M
Davies, which are often enlightening so it is a bit frustrating.

I get the following error in the web interface:

> "Don't know how parse text/html message"

I have switched to email for now but I actually prefer the web
interface. All D documentation is close to hand while I'm reading
messages that very often go way above my level.

Is there a bug tracker for the web interface?

Cheers,
ed