Including Dub with D

Marco Leise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 30 00:41:44 PDT 2014

Am Sat, 24 May 2014 21:32:04 +0200
schrieb Sönke Ludwig <sludwig at rejectedsoftware.com>:

> * It may also be a good step to solve the chicken-egg issue here, where
> the argument is that because SDL isn't so common, it shouldn't be used.
> I think it's a really nice little format that deserves to get some support.

It looks to me like what .INI files should have been defined
to be from day one. It looks like less like a data definition
language for computers than XML or even JSON with its raw
text file appearance of tags. Only the occasional {} or =
really remind you that there is a formal syntax to it.

--
Marco