1st Call for Ideas for Google Summer of Code 2015

Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri May 30 10:34:45 PDT 2014

I had a couple of things I wanted to post about the D Google
Summer of Code submission for 2015.

1.
After Andrei had asked for someone interested in taking over the
D GSOC submission for 2015, I, along with a few others of you
volunteered to pitch in. I can't find that thread right now, but
if you were one of the ones who also volunteered I would love to
get in touch by email.  One of you set up a Wiki for 2015 (Mike),
it can be found here:

http://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2015_Ideas

I would be great if we could get in touch by email so we could
start to exchange ideas (my email is: craig dot dillabaugh at
gmail dot com ).

2. Rather than wait to the last minute to start gathering
possible project ideas I thought it might be good to start early.
  Since D-Conf is just recently ended I wanted to take advantage
of the generated enthusiasm to find out if anyone had any big
project ideas.  I plan to make a similar posting in the fall, and
then again shortly before the 2015 deadline for the
procrastinators.

I know this is very early, but I work slowly :o)