1st Call for Ideas for Google Summer of Code 2015

Mike via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat May 31 23:27:35 PDT 2014

On Friday, 30 May 2014 at 17:34:46 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:

> I know this is very early, but I work slowly :o)

It will likely prove successful to have such an early start if
only to remind the community of the approaching deadline so they
can keep it in the back of their mind.

Here are some threads from last year that might prove useful to
kickstart some things this year:
* "GSoC mentorship and czardom redux. We have 12 hours." -
http://forum.dlang.org/post/ldj3fj$2cvh$1@digitalmars.com
* "DigitalMars' GSoC application has been rejected" -
http://forum.dlang.org/post/lem88d$2r4d$1@digitalmars.com

Mike