module keyword with curly brackets

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 1 15:23:17 PDT 2014

On 11/1/2014 6:31 AM, Dicebot wrote:
> I am afraid you need to get used to it because it is fundamental design decision
> of D module system and quite a feature on its own. Lot of files == awesome.

Cramming lots of code into one source file made abundant sense on floppy disk
systems, because switching files was so painfully slow.

Of course, that problem disappeared 30 years ago.

Nevertheless, Phobos has an obese kitchen-sink module problem anyway, so it's
clear that those who want to cram it all into one file have any difficulties
doing it :-)