'dmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command

Teak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 1 16:09:30 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 15 April 2014 at 13:59:31 UTC, Capture_A_Lag wrote:
> I don't know what I have done, but everything works good now.
> Thanks everybody for help!

Hi, Im having the same problem you had trying to run a d language
project...I keep getting the following error

Build started: Project: ScreencastHelloWorld, Configuration:
Debug x64 ------
Building Debug\ScreencastHelloWorld.exe...
'dmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Building Debug\ScreencastHelloWorld.exe failed!
Details saved as "file://c:\users\lateakwa\documents\visual
studio
2010\Projects\ScreencastHelloWorld\ScreencastHelloWorld\Debug\ScreencastHelloWorld.buildlog.html"
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped