module keyword with curly brackets

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 1 22:01:56 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 2 November 2014 at 01:59:10 UTC, H. S. Teoh via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> I've tried on one or two occasions to split std.algorithm into
> more
> manageable submodules. Unfortunately, it's not a trivial task
> due to
> over-reliance on module-global imports.

I've proposed an enhancement to dfix that should help with this:

https://github.com/Hackerpilot/dfix/issues/10

It would be nice if we could automate such untangling of imports.

I'm not sure how much work it would be to build it on top of the
existing symbol finder in Dscanner
(https://github.com/Hackerpilot/Dscanner/blob/master/src/symbol_finder.d),
though one issue is that I'm not sure how to account for
conditional compilation with libdparse yet.  I'm going to try
playing with that today.