Fwd: Interfacing with C++

Abdulhaq via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 3 12:43:22 PST 2014

On Monday, 3 November 2014 at 20:32:34 UTC, Abdulhaq wrote:
> On Monday, 3 November 2014 at 18:24:12 UTC, Shriramana Sharma
> via
> Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> It was recommended that I discuss this on this list rather than
>> d.learn... (I didn't think I'd graduate out of d.learn *that*
>> quickly...)

BTW one of the reasons that I have not yet completed this project
is that I don't have a handle on where the current C++
interfacing work is going and don't want to work on something
only to have it made redundant. Also, it has to use a hack to
work around the lack of weak references and if the GC is changed
to relocate objects then it will break this aspect of the code.