Fwd: Interfacing with C++

Abdulhaq via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 5 11:17:03 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 5 November 2014 at 12:39:16 UTC, albatroz wrote:
> On Monday, 3 November 2014 at 20:32:34 UTC, Abdulhaq wrote:
>
>> You might find my project Smidgen
>> (https://github.com/alynch4047/smidgen) useful, It's not
>> finished
>> but you might consider extending it rather than starting
>> elsewhere.
>
> woe...
> The first time I see this project mentioned.
> You may consider publishing this in the announcement forum, it
> will give it more visibility, it looks very promising.
>
> And now to play with it...
>
> Thank you

Please ask me any questions direct to alynch4047 at gmail.com, I'll
do my best to help you. You might be interested in my progress in
wrapping Qt which can be seen at
https://github.com/alynch4047/sqt . The example Qt wrapped
program simply wraps a QLineEdit and overrides various virtual
methods, however most of the *.sip format is implemented for D
and I could probably wrap a fair amout of Qt now, but again it's
on hold ATM.

Please do let me know how you get on, even if it doesn't work for
you!