Library inheritance

Felix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 5 15:03:59 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 4 November 2014 at 15:27:33 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> A library may provide header files for this, or you can just
> use the source code itself to import and inherit from.

Okay, but that would mean to have the source available. Though
for me it seems like D is attempting to get rid of header files.
But when dealing with, lets say, some D compiled library there
seems to be now way to accomplish something like inheriting as
ELF doesn't provide you with the necessary data.